Sunday 6 February 2011

A Funky Valentine's card

I made three cards today with the lovely new 'Love Love Love' download which is available now to by from the Funky Hand website. I showed them all to my Hubby and this one is his favourite so I thought I would share this one with you first.
The card was made by simply layering some of the gorgeous patterned paper over some red card and then sewing around the edges with my machine. I printed a digi stamp heart and a sentiment using the label font from the new Funky Hand Craft the Year away CD, added them to the card with foam pads and then finished with a mini button and a rose.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Jane
x

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jane, this is a fab card, love the BP and the polka heart.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty !! lovely colorcombo,
    great job,
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Jane - such a fab set of papers these are!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x