Wednesday 23 February 2011

Miss Evie - Wild West

I have another card to share with you today which I made with the newly released stamps at Squiggle stamps. Miss Evie is all dressed up for a trip to the Wild West and has a great Sherif's badge to match.

I used some Blue Gingham paper sewn on to some Kraft card as a base for my card and layered up some scraps of yellow and red patterned card on to some punched Kraft which were stuck to the base. I tied some yellow baker's twine around one of the panels to hang a little star charm.


I coloured Miss Evie with Promarkers to match my choice of papers and then cut her out and added her to the card with foam pads. I stamped a sentiment in the middle of the badge, coloured it in, cut it out, embellished with gems and then added it to the centre of a large flower and stuck both the top right hand corner of the card.
Have a great Wednesday!
Jane
x

4 comments:

  1. miss evie is cool here, i like it, lovely card you've made with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane, this is GORGEOUS love the pretty image and your choice of papers for it are perfect. Love it!

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! That red paper is fabulous! Just like a cowboy scarf : )

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x