Wednesday 16 February 2011

Jerry Kisses - Tunes

I have a card to share with you today I made at the weekend with one of the fab new Jerry Kisses images which are now available from Pollycraft. Jerry reminds me of my eldest Son as he is permanently plugged in to his Ipod tapping away on his laptop.

I used some of the fabulous new My Mind's Eye papers which are available here from Crafty Emma's store. I have three of the pads now and I think I am going to have to treat myself to the last one in the collection, the papers are so gorgeous and each pad has a great selection of patterns suitable for either girly or boys cards. I love them! I added some stitching around the papers and added a brad, some buttons and little ribbon scraps tabs.
I hope you are having a better day than me, I have been asleep or dozing for most of the day. I have been under the weather the past couple of weeks and finally went to the Doctor's today. I have a throat infection but I have some tablets now so I hope I will start to feel better soon!
Jane
x

2 comments:

  1. That looks great the image is fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is awesome, and perfect for a lad! Brilliant papers, cool image and I love the notebook effect. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x