Thursday 13 June 2013

Little Miss Muffet DT for the LMMS Challenge - Happy Families

Good Morning Everyone! It's time for a brand new Challenge today on the Little Miss Muffet blog. Our theme this fortnight is 'Happy Families' and I have chosen to make a card for my Son's Birthday using of the Van Family Brothers. I used Echo Park Happy Camper papers on my card and a sentiment from Elzybells which I added to a die cut tag.

I added some funky red twill  striped ribbon from The Ribbon Girl and a couple of brads from my stash. I also added some stick on pearls.


Here is a close up of my coloured in image, I coloured him in with Promarkers to match the papers. He actually looks a  bit like my Jack with his mop of messy hair! I hope you will be able to join us for our latest Challenge. You can find all the details you need here as well as lots of Inspiration from the DT! Have a lovely Thursday!
Jane
x

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I did not need to see these papers close up and personal! Love your take on the theme with this very cool card. And please can I have Jane back, I don't know who you are, you imposter, but Jane doesn't post this early each week... Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful creation Jane! gorgeous colours as always. hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card, Jane! Love the papers and the stitching! Such a cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous hun...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x