Wednesday 12 June 2013

Pollycraft DT - Party Monster

Hello Everyone! I am very excited to be sharing my first official Pollycraft DT card with you today. I love all the new images and have been having fun colouring them up. I have used the Party Monster image on this card which I made for my Father-In-Law's birthday which was yesterday.


I used some My Mind's Eye and Crate paper scraps from my scraps drawer on the card and a Paper Smooches sentiment. The little letter stickers are by October Afternoon.


Here is a close up of my coloured in image. I used a mix of Promarkers and Graph'it markers to colour it in. I kept the layout of my card simple and added a ribbon tab topped with a button and a couple of little stick on pearls to finish. I hope you have a lovely Wednesday.
Jane
x

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Jane...inspirational as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Jane. The little monster is so sweet.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cool Jane, love it! :o)
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet monster, looks gorgeous!

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x