Saturday 1 June 2013

My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge - Dies Dies Dies

Hello Everyone! I'm late again....I am here with my card for this month's Challenge on the My Mum's Craft Shop blog. Our theme this month is 'Dies Dies Dies' so we would like dies to feature prominently on your projects this month. I have used the Die-namics Accent it Cute Cameras to cut a little camera to put in the centre of the Instaframe die shape I cut from ribbed white card.


I stamped a Lili of the Valley sentiment and a little Hero Arts heart on the frame and added some little heart gems and a little paper flower to finish off All the papers I have used are from Kaisercraft. I hope you will be able to join us for this month's challenge. You can see all the DT cards on the blog here and with all the details you will need to enter.
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x