Wednesday 25 September 2013

Birthday Girls for the Pollycraft Challenge

Hello Everyone! It's my turn to host the Challenge theme this week on the Pollycraft blog and as I celebrated my Birthday yesterday, I chose 'Birthday Girls'. I made a card using the adorable Lil'Dumplings Fleur and coloured her in using Graph'it pens and Promarkers in shades of pink.


I used American Crafts papers and a sentiment from Pink Petticoat and added a ribbon from my stash, lots of paper flowers a resin flower which was a gift from a lovely Friend and I finished with some stick on pearls.


Here is a close up of the adorable Fleur. I added a little bit of glitter to her cute fairy wings. I love her little rosy cheeks. I hope you will be able to join in with our Challenge. The lucky winner will receive a £10 gift voucher to spend in the Pollycraft Store:


Make sure you check out the blog for lots of inspiration from the DT. Have a lovely Wednesday!
Jane
x

4 comments:

  1. Oh she is so cute and the colours are just gorgeous Jane. Hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute, cute! I love the glittery wings too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet and lovely card creation!

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card hun and thank you for popping by mine and leaving such a sweet comment on my challenge card recently...means a lot!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x