Sunday 15 September 2013

Ribbon Girl DT - Orange and Peach for the September Colour Challenge

Hello again! As promised I am back with another card for the Ribbon Girl September Colour Challenge. Our colours this month are Orange and Peach and we have a beautiful inspiration photo for you.


I dug out one of my lovely Whiff of Joy Gnomes to make a card and used papers from an old Carta Bella pad as the colours were just perfect. I kept the layout simple and added a My Favourite things sentiment. The image was coloured with a mix of Graph'it pens and Promarkers and Copics.


I added lots of yummy Ribbon Girl goodies, including Pinky Peach Taffeta ribbon, a Pale Peach Daisy to which I added some orange stickles, Candy check orange ribbon, a spotty button, various other flowers and some Peaches and Cream stick on pearls. I hope you will be able to join in with our Challenge. Please check out the Ribbon girl blog for all the details you need to take part and some fabulous inspiration from the Design Team. We have two fabulous prizes for our lucky winner from Lili Of The Valley and Ribbon Girl





Enjoy the rest of your Weekend!
Jane
x

5 comments:

  1. Great card Jane, as always! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh it is so cute Jane. love the cute image. hugs! Mojca

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely card ! nice colors
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic Creation, sweet colours creation

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous and I love how you've coloured the shoes! hugs mary x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x