Sunday 8 September 2013

MMCS DT - Use something round

Hello Everyone! I am kicking off a new themed week on the My Mum's Craft Shop blog today. This week we will all be using something round on our Projects. I used a large circle die to create the focal point for my card and stamped it with a My Favourite Things sentiment from the Bold Statements set I then added black glitter glue to for a bit of added sparkle. 



The papers I have used on my card are from the My Mind's Eye Chalk Studio pad.  The cute little Panda is by Crafter's Companion and I coloured him in with Graph'it pens and Promarkers.


I popped him on to the card using foam pads and then finished the card off with some flowers, a button, a scrabble tile and a stick on gem. I will be back a little later on with something completely different!
Jane
x

5 comments:

  1. Very sweet image, nice card creation!

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh its' just gorgeous!!! I love the cute panda and the shape is really cute. hugs! MOjca

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Jane and so cute. Love the design.
    I have some info on my blog that you may be interested in reading.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card and a fab shape too! Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Jane, love the very sweet image and fab design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x