Sunday 15 September 2013

MMCS DT - Glittery Butterflies for a CAS card

Hello Everyone! I hope you are having a lovely weekend so far. I had a busy day yesterday and am looking forward to chilling out a little bit today and having some Crafty time! I have been playing with the lovely Kaisercraft Enchanted Garden papers this week, the pad is packed with lots of beautiful papers including a couple of glittery ones and I couldn't resist making a shaped card using the gorgeous Butterfly paper.



I cut the card base and the paper I used to top the card using a Spellbinders die and cut another strip of paper from the pad using a Dienamics die to stamp my sentiment which is from the very useful Clearly Sentimental set. I added a butterfly which I die cut using a Clearly Besotted die and finished with some gems and a little paper flower. I will be back very soon with another card.
Jane
x

1 comment:

  1. wow, das sieht ja total klasse aus, tolle gestaltung!

    LG
    Michaela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x