Saturday 23 May 2009

A few moments to make a card.....

We finished the second coat of emulsion on the living room walls this morning and got ready to go to Reading. As we were leaving the Postman delivered my Stamposaurus stamps I ordered from Create and Craft!


When we got home we finished the woodwork, all that is left to do now is wallpaper one wall.

I decided to try out the stamps this evening with this quick card. The spotty paper is some wrapping paper I bought from a lovely gift shop in Wokingham. I love spotty or stripy paper! I coloured the image with Letraset promarkers and Sakura pens.

Am looking forward to finishing the decorating tomorrow and having a day off Monday!

I hope you enjoy your Bank Holiday Weekend :-)

Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x