Sunday 24 May 2009

Sunday morning Stamping

I woke up very early today so had a little play with my stamps. I made some card blanks using the largest Nestabilities circle and scalloped circles. I then layered up some more circles and stamped the footballer image and the Geisha image. The Geisha is from a small Woodware set I got yesterday at Ashridge Farm Craft Shop.


I paper pieced the geisha using Dovecraft papers and coloured her using Sakura pens. I used a black glaze for her hair.
As a final treat to myself I made this litle ATC to add to my collection. I am trying to make as many as possible to take with me to Alexandra Palace for the Big Stamp and Scrapbooking show in September. I had this image left over from practising so thought it would be ideal to turn into an ATC!
Off to do some reading up on Wallpapering techniques now before we start the Living Room wall. Hopefully it will go ok....how hard can it be? Surely is just Papercrafting on a larger scale :-)

Enjoy your Sunday!

Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x