Wednesday 20 May 2009

My first card using Koh-i-noor pencils!

I made this card today with the Cutie Patootie Elzybells stamp I got yesterday at the Craft group.
My Friend recently bought some Koh-i-noor pencils and I borrowed them tonight to try the colouring method that there is a great tutorial for on Elzybells blog I really enjoyed using the pencils and am really proud of how this card turned out. I am going to order myself some of the pencils tomorrow as I am sure I will want to order some of the new release stamps.


I also finished making the ATCs for Becky's swap at 'Monthly ATC swap'



The theme is 'One for the boys' so I used a cute footballer stamp and made 3 ATCs with Dandelion the dog. I coloured these with Koh-i-noors blended with OMS.
I can't wait until next month to receive all my swaps. I will have sent off 18 cards this month in all so my Collection will be growing very fast!

I hope to fit in a bit of crafting this long weekend but we are decorating our living room too starting Thursday evening so I may not have much time!

Jane
x

1 comment:

  1. Aww, so sweet hon, and your ATCs look fab too, can't wait to see them in the flesh!!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x