Wednesday 27 May 2009

Time to play!


The last flat pack unit has been built and I finally had some time and energy to play with some of the goodies I bought at the weekend. I decided to try out my Messy Rabbit stamp. I have never tried any of Joanna Sheen's stamps before and I was really pleased with this one. I coloured it with Promarkers and highlighted the background with chalks. I picked up the spotty paper at the Ashridge Farm craft shop.


I used the bee that came in the Joanna Sheen set to make a mini card. I used my new Glossy accents on the wings and the flowers were stamped onto patterned paper and covered in glossy accents. I finished the card with gems in the centres of the flowers. The flower stamps are from Elzybells.

I hope you enjoyed your long weekend :-)

Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x