Tuesday 19 May 2009

Fun at the Craft group!

I went to the Craft group in Winnersh tonight for the first time with my Crafty friends from work and I had a FABULOUS time!! It was great. I sometimes craft with some ladies from work but most of the time on my own. The ladies who run the group are just so lovely and all the ladies attending were so welcoming too.



I made this card using an Elzybells stamp I borrowed from my Friend and embellished with felt flowers and a button I bought in France. They also had a table where you could buy bits and pieces and I found an Elzybells stamp! I also got a stamp with bees on and a stamp with a little footballer on which will be perfect for an ATC challenge I am taking part in, my son is also going to a party on Friday so I will use the stamp for the card and possibly the wrapping paper for the present.

Had such a brilliant day today, am really looking forward to the next Craft group on the 9th of June!

I am also entering this as a Birthday card for Becky for her 30th Birthday Blog candy

Jane
x

1 comment:

  1. What a fab card!

    Goo luck with my blog candy, great to hear from another Berkshire crafter :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x