Sunday 14 June 2009

Beach huts and the sea!


Inspired by today's beautiful sunshine, I decided to make a card to remind me of one of my favourite places in the world. These beach huts are based on the ones at Lyme Regis in Dorset. We love going to Lyme Regis and love the Jurassic coast. We have had so many lovely times there and I have lots of treasured memories of rainy and sunny days spent hunting for fossils, building sandcastles, boat trips and fabulous walks with breathtaking views of the sea and the coastline. I tried to evoke the feeling of serenity I have when in Dorset with a simple uncluttered card.

The sentiment stamp is by Elzybells.

Hope you are enjoying some sunshine where you are!

Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x