Wednesday 3 June 2009

Carol's sketch fun card

I made this card up today while on the sofa to play along with the Sketch Challenge on Carol's blog.
I user Papermania papers and some paper from Lidl which I embossed with my Cuttlebug. The snoozing Ted stamp is from the latest Elzybells release.



This is Carol's first sketch challenge. Why don't you visit her blog and play along. She has some fab candy for the winner!I have still been feeling awful today and have slept most of the day, I hope I will start to feel better tomorrow.

Jane
x

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for playing along Jane :)
    Your card is gorgeous, that sleeping Ted is very cute!!
    I hope you will be back for my next sketch and i hope you feel better really soon :)
    Good Luck for the draw!

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, the sofa is great!! love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x