Monday 8 June 2009

Mummy to be Card and Gift and some Christmas stamping

I started making this card on Friday and finished Sunday night when I received my Elzybells stamp but couldn't post it up until today in case the Friend I made it for saw it. The card layout is really simple and the flowers are made with the Sizzix Hello Kitty layered flowers set topped with a vintage Mother of Pearl button.

The Stamp is so cute so and the dress lends itself so well to Paper piecing. All the papers are by K+co.
I decided to make a gift box inspired by the tutorial by the very talented Tracey Dee who was a guest designer at the beginning of the month on Elzybells blog. The box holds some baby bootees and scratch mitts. It was the perfect size for a small baby gift to celebrate my Friends fabulous news.


I treated myself to some Christmas stamps in my last Elzybells order so thought I would try them out. I don't have many 'boy' stamps so this one was perfect to have a play.!

Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x