Thursday 25 June 2009

Cupcake Craft Challenge 45

I wanted to make a nice colourful and cheery card tonight to give to my Nan and came across this great sketch on the Cupcake Craft Challenges blog.

I dug out one of my trusty Elzybells stamps and coloured it with Promarkers and paper pieced the dress.
I embellished the flowers with little gems.


I think the stripey paper was from a Papermania pack I got ages ago. I have never tried pink and yellow before on a card and I think it looks very fresh and summery!

Jane
x

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card. I love the elzybells image and the papers you've used are bright and cheery. Thanks for joining us at CCC. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, your pink and yellow colour combo looks fabulous. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks brillaint, i love how you have paper peiced her dress, you have make a wonderfull creation from our sketch...

    Thanks for joining us at cupcake this week, good luck hugs pops x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x