Monday 22 June 2009

Princess Tippy Toes

I decided to have another play with my Jolly Nation paper packs tonight and fancied making something really girly! The pack comes with 4 easy to make cards which are basically small die cut cards that can be made up really quickly.

I thought it might be a nice idea to make the card into a note holder to put on the front of a big card. I made a small pocket from card and fixed it to the inside of the ballerina card. I then fixed some ribbon to the back and front of the card before building up the layers.
The bow can then be tied to keep the surprise hidden! I embellished the ballerina with a small fabric rose.

We had some excitement tonight, I bought the latest issue of Quick Cards and my son Jack is on the letters page holding his first ever decoupage card, it was a Jolly Nation card he made ages ago. He was quite excited to see his photo in the magazine!

Am going to the Craft Workshop tomorrow, we will be making a flower card with Nestabilities.

Have a good evening!

Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x