Sunday 9 August 2009

Another Jolly Nation Christmas card

This is another Design Team card using the fabulous Jolly Nation Christmas decoupage pack. I used Carol's sketch from her latest challenge to make up a quick card.

I used a yellow card blank for the card and layered up Jolly Nation matching backing paper. The patterned pink paper is by Anna Griffin, I bought the pad ages ago when I won some Hobbycraft vouchers but this is the first time I have used it.
Why don't you pop along to Carol's blog and take part in her Challenge, she has a fab prize up for grabs!

Jane
x

1 comment:

  1. Great to see someone else is in Christmas mode! These jolly nation images are very sweet aren't they....great take on my sketch, i'm so glad you could play along :)

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x