Tuesday 11 August 2009

Baptism card

We are going to the Baptism of my Best Friend's baby son soon so I made this card to give him tonight. I wanted the card to be simple and unfussy so used a paper from my new DCWV Blossoms and Butterflies stack.

I had the die cut bible shapes in my stash from a goodie bag I bought at the Alexandra Palace Big Stamp and Scrapbooking show earlier this year so I used them as a template to make one from the backing paper.
I made a cross from blue gems to add to the bible then layered up some glittered vellum onto white linen card cut with my Nestabilities.
I wrapped some ribbon round the card then tied a big organza bow, it took me ages to get this right...
I used Making Memories letter stickers for the sentiment, I bought these today from Hobbycraft and I really like them!
I now have to make a matching tag and wrap the pressies :-)
Hope you are having a good week!
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x