Sunday 9 August 2009

A Jolly Nation Best Friend Christmas card

I know it's a bit early for Christmas cards but this decoupage pack by Jolly Nation is just too tempting!
This lady snowed under with shopping bags reminds me of my Best Friend a lot! The card was very simple to put together and I used all the bits and pieces from one decoupage sheet to decorate the card inside and out.

I decided to cover the inside of the front of the card with some of the backing paper and matted and layered silver mirri board and white card which I then added some of the die cut shapes to.

The sentiment is fro a Christmas Papermania clear stamp pack I bought today on a flying visit to the Craft shop. I love the mix of fonts it makes it look a bit different.
I spent the afternoon putting together most of the decoupage sheets I have left so expect some more cards soon!
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x