Sunday 31 January 2010

An award!

Over a week ago, I received this lovely award from my DT buddy and Friend Tracy. Thanks so much Tracy and I am so sorry it has taken me ages to blog this and to pass it on. It is such a lovely award!

The conditions for accepting this are that I tell you 10 things that give me pleasure and pass it on to 10 blogging friends.
So.....10 of the things that bring me pleasure are:
1. Making cards and blogging about them
2. My kids and hearing them laugh
3. Spending Saturday afternoons with my Hubby and going for coffee
4. Spending time with my family and Friends
5. My Puppy Charlie
6. Shopping for new stash
7. Spending crafty evenings with my Friends
8. New boots
9. White wine
10. Chocolate!

I would like to pass this on to:
1. Alice
2. Susie
3. Enfys
4. Dolly
5. Tammy
6. Paul
7. Petra
8. Sally
9. Jane
10. Lauren

Visiting these blogs gives me so much pleasure and these lovely people are all so talented! They are all inspiring in different ways and their Projects always amaze me!

Have a lovely Sunday!
Jane
x

5 comments:

  1. Hi Jane....Thank you sweetie.... for the kind words about my blog and for thinking of me!!!
    I will have a little think about my 10 things and then post up!
    Hope you are having a nice weekend...I have been doing my DT cards for hearts and flowers and am having a lovely time while hubby cooks the Roast Beef! Chat soon....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for this Jane. :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwww.... thank you so much for the award, Jane!! I am so happy and honored to receive this award from you! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x