Friday 4 June 2010

Heart shaped mini card

I have a mini card to share with you today made with stamps from the Adventures in Happiness kit available from 'Make the day Special'. There are so many sentiments in this set and images of all different sizes, it is the ideal set for putting together quick simple and stylish cards.


To make the card, I cut a blank using my heart shaped Nestabilities and covered the front with red card. I cut a smaller heart from lined paper and stamped the images with brown Memento ink. I added gems, coloured the heart with Sakura pen and glossy accents. As a finishing touch, I added a bow topped with a tiny red heart button.
Have a lovely Friday!
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x