Saturday 5 June 2010

Introducing Harry...

It's release day for Jane's Doodles at Squigglefly today and Jane has created another cute little critter to join her little monster characters. Please meet Harry...

I created a bookmark card inspired by a card I saw featured in Craft Stamper Magazine. To make the card, I cut a rectangle from the top of the front of the card. I lined the card with paper and stamped a sentiment at the top. I added the paper to the front of the card leaving a pocket to slip the bookmark into.

I printed Harry twice. Once onto white card and coloured him in and cut him out and then onto blue and cut a bookmark shape before cutting out Harry. I added the coloured Harry to the plain one with foam pads leaving his legs free to dangle over the front of the card. As a finishing touch I added a strip of ribbon and one of Jane's lovely Fimo buttons.
Make sure you check out the rest of the DT for more Harry cards.





Have a lovely Saturday!
Jane
x

11 comments:

  1. He's a great character Jane - you sure make his febut a fun one - great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant!!! LOVE LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just make the most perfect little boy cards!

    Im loving the book mark card, its lovely to give something a little more than a card sometimes isnt it! Must remember that to give it a try!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun Jane - love your card. Harry is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card Jane ! Such a great idea too. I have just received your ATC "In Wonderland" and it is absolutely gorgeous : I adore it ! Your colouring is stunning... Thank you so much ! Smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. So Cute and functional too...just a perfect card for a child!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So clever to make a bookmark out of Harry! He's adorable, popping out of the top of a book....great idea, Jane!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HARRY HARRY avec tes yeux si bleux
    HARRY HARRY, moi j'ai flashe a nous deux
    HARRY HARRY, un grand baiser d'eternite

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x