Tuesday 29 June 2010

Make the Day special blog candy winner and some ATCs

Thanks so much to all of you who visited my blog and left comments for the 1st Make the Day special blog hop.

I have drawn a winner using Random org to receive the card I featured and...the winner is...

Ann who said...

Love the owl - and the way everything coordinates so well. Fab card!

Congratulations Ann! Please send me an email to milliesmarvels@gmail.com with your address and I will send the card to you.
Make sure you take a look at the Make The Day Special blog and the other DT blogs for the rest of the winners.

I have some ATCs to share with you today which I made for the Addicted to ATCs swap. The theme for June is Sewing and Fashion and I used some papers and stamps I bought at Ally Pally to make my ATCs

I normally make 3 the same but decided to make 3 different ones this month for a change! I loved using the pink with black and sticking on bits of lace and other haberdashery bits and bobs. The theme was such a great one to have a play with :-)
I hope you have a great Tuesday!
Jane
x

2 comments:

  1. congrats Ann well done!..and wow Jane scrummy atc's SEW beautiful..I love the press studs and those little things we would hook our school pants together with lol..hugs jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, Jane your ATCs are really cool! I love that they are all different and the color combination is a real winner!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x