Friday 11 June 2010

Little sweeties!

I have another card to share with you today using one of the 'My Cute Stamp' sets available at Make the Day special. This card was made using the adorable 'Sweet Kawai' set.

To make the card, I stamped the sweetie image four times and cut it out with my Nesties. I cut a scalloped square to frame the images. I coloured the images with Promarkers and covered them with glossy accents.
I cut a piece of green card to fit my card base and a slightly smaller piece of My Mind's Eye stripey paper.
I matted them together and sewed around the edges with my machine. I stampe the sentiment and cut it out with a Nesties label which I matted on to another cut from green card. This was placed in the middle of the card with the images spaced evenly around it.
I love these cute little sweeties! Good enough to eat!
Have a lovely Friday!
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x