Saturday 12 June 2010

A present from Kitty

I have the cutest little Kitty card to share with you today. I used the 'Present from Kitty' image which is available here from Di's Digi Downloads. Di has such a talent for creating cute little Characters and I absolutely adore this little cat.

I used bits and pieces from my scaps box (my halo is shining!) to make this card so I am not too sure who the patterned papers is from. I coloured the image with Promarkers and then followed a very simple layout to put the card together.
I layered the image on 2 lots of Nestie shapes to create an interesting frame for it. The ribbon is from my stash as are the flowers and gems and the sentiment is by Hero Arts.
I hope you have a lovely Saturday!
Jane
x

1 comment:

  1. what a gorgeous card - i just love the colours - and i wish my Kitty brought me those kind of pressies instead of dead mice and birds !
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x