Saturday 1 September 2018

A Forest Friend Fairy card for the Ribbon Girl Challenge

Hello Everyone!
I have been playing in my lovely Craft Room today after printing out some digi stamps last night. The cooler weather has made me feel a bit Autumnal so I was inspired to use some autumn shades to colour the gorgeous Some Odd Girl 'Forest Friend Fairy' digi stamp.


I used My Mind's Eye papers from my stash and some cardstock I picked up today on a quick trip to my local Craft Shop and added lots of embellishments and a few bits from The Ribbon Girl, including my favourite polka dot buttons!


The gorgeous image was coloured with Promarkers in shades of duck egg, orange and yellow before I cut it out leaving a small border. I am entering my card in to the September Ribbon Girl Challenge as the theme is Anything Goes.
Have a lovely Saturday!
Jane
x

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Jane, thanks for joining in with The Ribbon Girl 'anything goes' challenge, best of luck, Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely! Thankyou for joining us at The Ribbon Girl anything goes challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a beautiful colour combination and layout :) thanks for joining us this month at The Ribbon Girl Challenge
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x