Friday 14 September 2018

Penguin Party!

 Hello Everyone! I hope you are well and had a good week. I'm very glad it's Friday as I will be going to Alexandra Palace tomorrow. I have not been for a long time and I'm looking forward to buying some new stash. I treated myself to some new stamps from Clearly Besotted Stamps this week and had a colouring session last night and coloured 8 penguins which I have made in to cards.


I used papers from Echo Park to create simple card using sentiments from the set and some embellishments from Hobbycraft. I colloured the first image using dots and cool greys and black.


The second image was coloured with warm greys and little dots. I used a sentiment from another Clearly Besotted set on the 2nd card.


 Here are my little penguins all coloured in. They are so adorable and I love all the little hats in the set. I hope you have a lovely Friday!
Jane
x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jane, oh my, those lil waddlers are precious! Loved how you went all Impressionistic with them, haha. I will have to check out those stamps. Your cards are adorable. I am currently torn between my Promarkers and my Spectrum Noirs. I love how the Pros are more juicy but frankly they are bleeding over the line on me and the SN's don't do that. Wonder why? Plus, Promarkers are easier for me to get individually here in the States thanks to Dick Blick. I just had one of my SN pinks dry up on me and to replace it I have to buy that whole set. Ugh! You Brits just have me hostage all the way around - heeehee!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x