Friday 21 September 2018

Our Wedding invitations

Hello Everyone! My Fiance and I are getting married next year and I have been busy making lots of bits for our Wedding day. I finished our Invitations off this week and they are now all in the post winging their way to our lovely Friends and Family.


Our colour theme is Grey, Blush and Rose gold. I used Owl Grey card from Hobbycraft for the invitations layered onto rose gold card from Crafter's Companion and then layered onto a darker grey card I bought online. The envelopes were all purchased from Ebay and Amazon and were a perfect match.


The fonts I used were Mottona, Proxima Nova and another one which I will need to look up again! We wrapped all the invitations with a printed band and blush lace from Imagine DIY.
I have lots of other Stationery bits to make still, table plan, menu cards but I had so much fun making the invitations, I can't wait to get started on the rest!
Have a lovely Friday!
Jane
x

2 comments:

  1. Wowz, I just began subscribing to your posts, Jane, and I also am a bit of a wedding protocol dummy, but I'm extremely impressed with your invitations AND the fact that you're mailing them out a year ahead? Is that what's done now??? My daughter is getting married in January 2020. I shall have to ask her. Gosh I never heard of that, but it has been over 3 decades since I said I do. Again, your invitations are gorgeous, kudos and good luck to you both~! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, thank you for your comment. The invitations have only gone out 5 and half months before the Wedding as we are getting married in a different town to the one we live in. Thank you for your good wishes and enjoy your daughter's wedding preparations x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x