Monday 10 September 2018

A little play with Distress inks and some Clearly Besotted stamps

Hello Everyone!
I hope you had a lovely weekend. Mine was very busy but I did manage to fit in a little bit of time in my Craft room to have a play with my new Wishful Thinking Clearly Besotted stamps to make the card below.


I used Distress inks to create a background on a square or card I had masked off with washi tape.


I then stamped the images with Archival ink and stamped a sentiment on vellum which I wapped around the image before adding it to a layer of yellow card before adding it to my card base.
I then finished with stick on gems.
I hope you have a lovely Monday!
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x