Monday 3 September 2018

Driving home for Christmas...

Hello Everyone!
I hope you had a lovely weekend. The sun was back again this weekend so we made the most of it with a trip to Portsmouth and we also spent a bit of time doing some pre-holiday shopping. I also had time to craft and spent some time in my lovely new Craft Room playing with the free gift from this month’s Simply Cards and Papercrafts Magazine. 



I love the papers and stamps and the little truck die cut is simply adorable! I was inspired to make a bauble and used a papier-mâché blank which I painted with chalk paint and used the free papers to cover the front and back of it after I had stamped the sentiment.



I then cut the truck from teal card and paper pieced the wheels before adding it to the bauble with foam pads. I added a bow and flowers as a finishing touch. I hope you have a lovely Monday!
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x