Sunday 13 March 2011

Another Boy's card!

I have another boy's card to show you today made with one of the adorable Swings and Slides munchkins. I am on a mission to use all of these! This little cutie is called 'My Ride' and he reminds me of my Jack (minus the glasses).

I used Doodlebug papers from my scraps folder to make the card with a sentiment from Craftwork cards. The rosette was made with the new smaller Tim Holtz die, I love it and have lots of rosettes made up in a box now ready to use.
I hope you have a good Sunday.
Jane
x

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card with great colours!!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jane
    Please let me introduce myself, I am Susan from Auckland NZ and you are my recipient for Deborahs CCC.
    The reason I am letting you know that your card has been posted here is because I seem to have lost the list with your details. And I could not find your e-mail anywhere here. So apologies, I am not always so disorganised.
    I have had a browse and your cards are really lovely, I hope you will like what I have made.
    Smiles:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x