Sunday 6 March 2011

Introducing Ai...

The very talented Cathy has been sharing some digi images of the cute 'Ai'. This is a card I made with the first image she gave away as freebie a few days ago.
I printed the image onto some textured cardstock and coloured it to match this gorgeous Memory Box paper. I cut the image out and triple embossed the balloons instead of waiting for glossy accents to dry! Life's too short sometimes to wait for Glossy Accents! I used Ribbon and twine from The Ribbon Girl and a Pink Petticoat sentiment cut out with a Nesties label.



Cathy has another freebie digi of Ai on her blog this weekend. Pop on over and have a look at her wonderful cards and drawings but take a cuppa with you as you might be there a while with all the wonderful things to see!
You may have noticed I have a posh new Watermark :-) I got it here from Karen, you don't need any fancy photo editing software to add it to your photos either. There is a great tutorial here on how to add it using GIMP. I just need to remember to add it to my photos now!
Have a great Sunday!
Jane
x

2 comments:

  1. what a great card ! love the colors and the stitching is fab !!
    have a great sunny sunday,
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely card Jane - the DP is gorgeous, perfect for cut little Ai!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x