Sunday 6 March 2011

There is still time....

...to take part in the Pollycraft 'Swings and Slides' release blog hop! The hop is open until 8am Monday.



The entire Design Team is involved, and we also have our March Guest Designers joining us...
each of us are showing you sneaky peeks of the 7 new designs, so there is lots of inspiration in store!

There are prizes to be won at every stop along the way, and a GRAND prize at
Emma's Blog start off the hop, so leave a comment there and then and follow the stops in order... You can see the card I made here and if you leave a comment on my original post you may win one of these 2 Digis I am giving aways to 2 lucky winners




You can find full details on my post here. Make sure you leave a comment on my original post and not this one!
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x