Monday 21 March 2011

Pollycraft Monday Challenge - Swirls and Pearls

The theme this week on the Pollycraft Monday Challenge is 'Swirls and Pearls' and I instantly thought Weddings! I have used the adorable Cuthbert and Kiki on their Wedding day for my card and have gone to town with lots of pretty embellishments!

The sentiment I used is from Lili of the Valley and I used Prima papers and flowers to match the glittered My Mind's Eye vintage style backing paper.
The swirl is a Marianne Design die and I decorated it with glitter glue and a few pearls.
I hope you will be able to join in with this week's Challenge. We have a fantastic prize of 10 Pollycraft digis for one lucky winner.
Make sure you check out the Challenge blog for lots of inspiration from the DT!
Have a great Monday.
Jane
x

2 comments:

  1. beautiful card, i love the colours and flower and pearl embellies are always a winner for me :-D xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x