Tuesday 22 March 2011

In the Garden

Whilst searching for a Leanne Ellis stamp online, I was thrilled to discover that Leanne had recently opened an Etsy shop selling digital versions of her stunning images.

I fell in love with this 'In the Garden' image as soon as I saw it and couldn't wait to make it into a card. I used papers from a few different collections by Prima, Pink Paislee and Crate Paper and added gingham bias binding (I love this at the moment!), a lace bow, lots of roses and a sentiment ticket, not forgetting a couple of pearls and a sweet spotty button.
Leanne's images are so quirky and beautifully drawn, will definitely adding more to my collection of digi images soon!
I am also entering this card in this week's Passion for Promarkers challenge as the theme is 'In the Garden'.
Have a good Tuesday!
Jane
x

9 comments:

  1. Wow, this is very pretty. Gorgeous image and you colored it beautifully. Great choice of colours too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. Lovely choice of image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its gorgeous hun and a beautiful layout. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your image is beautiful, and I love your card. Thanks for joining us at PfP. Hugs :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous card Jane. Love the image and the design also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic card jane.i love the stunning image and your colours and details are beautiful.
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining us at PfP this week with your gorgeous card! Love the layout! :)

    Hugs Ida

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jane, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Great papers and embellishments. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jane! I really love your card and the image are beautiful!!! Nice use of colours and i love both the ribbon and the nice flowers used.

    Thanks for joining our challenge at PfP:=)
    Hugs HEidi

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x