Sunday 27 March 2011

Birthday Princess

I have a card to share with you today which I made after being inspired by Vicky's recent Union Jack cards made with this download from Crafts U Print.The backing paper is also from the same designer and is from a lovely vintage style download with some really useful papers.

I used the rubber version of Tiddlyink's Everyday Princess and coloured her in with my Promarkers to match the colours of the flag. I used Whimsy Stamps Postmark stamps for the sentiment and a used stamp on the postcard which was layered on top of a pink doily. As a finishing touch, I added a crown brad, some gems, flowers and a little spotty button.
I hope you are having a good Sunday.
Jane
x

6 comments:

  1. hiyah jane!!! this card is faberoo hun, i love it.hugs Lou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jane on your GDT post at Whiff of joy, you deserve it.Really pleased for you.Fab card once again.Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love the background

    I have an award I'd like to share with you if you wanted to pop on over to my blog
    http://designsalamode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jane - lovely card. Aren't these postcards great - so easy to work with. I bought the vintage download too - not had chance to make anything with it yet. :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card. Lovely composition and colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x