Tuesday 15 March 2011

Funky Hand Anice and Betty on Create and Craft today

Betty will be making her debut on Create and Craft today with Anice. It is the first time the stamps will have been shown on the TV alongside the recently released Craft the Year Away CD and the other Papercraft Factory CDs.



I made a few new samples using Betty which I hope I will be able to spot on the shows at 10am and 2pm. The first is a wall hanging made with a kraft scrapbook page. I used all the image stamps from the 'All a girl needs' Betty stamp set with papers from the Craft the Year Away CD. It was really fun to make and I used my new Rolled Flower dies to make the small flowers.

I also made a shopping list pad with my Bind it all and decorated it with Betty looking like I do after a trip to any Craft Show! I made a charm using Shrink plastic and one of the stamps from the set and attached it to the pad with string and added a little gem to finish the pad off.
I hope you enjoy the shows, if you don't have Sky or Freeview, you can watch them online here.
Jane
x

2 comments:

  1. Will be checking out the shows to see if I can see your amazing wall hanger and notebook.They are lovely.Question for you Jane-what is the rolled flower die you used for your little flowers on your wall hanger and where is it from.I'm really into my flowers at the moment.Hope you're well and don't mind me being nosey as they look so professional.Take care.Debbie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x