Tuesday 8 March 2011

You're Sew Special!

I really love Pink Petticoat and have been using the Sentiment ribbons download a lot recently on my cards. I was so happy when Liz released a download containing different shades of Kraft Paper. I love using Kraft and Kraft card blanks but it is sometimes really difficult to get hold of so it's a real treat to be able to print it!


The latest digi release from Pink Petticoat is 'Material Girl'. As you know, I love using my Sewing Machine on my card so I fell in love with this as soon as I saw it! I wish my Sewing Machine looked this funky!
To make the card, I used the Kraft download to print a backing paper and then used the blank machine from the download to paper piece using My Mind's Eye paper. I used a button and pearl from my stash to embellish the machine and layered it on to the card base which had been wrapped with a Pom Pom trim. I die cut one of the sentiments from the set and used a Mini Rolled rose die to make a flower and set a pearl in the centre. I love this card and I have lots of items from the set printed out ready to make into cards so you can expect to see more soon!
Have a lovely Tuesday!
Jane
x

3 comments:

  1. You love it? I love it? Tell a bit more about where you start Jane - image or colours or papers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Jane, love the sewing machine and your fab stitching.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane I just looooove what you have done with that image. It's one of my favourites, sooo elegant!
    Hugs, Katie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x