Wednesday 9 March 2011

Out of this world

After my little green Alien card on Monday, I have another card to share with you today with some more little Critters. These are called 'Monster Mash' are from Squiggle Stamps and they are perfect for boys cards.

I used the digital version of 'Monster Mash' and printed the Monsters out so I could cut each one in to a little square with my Nesties. I think these papers are My Mind's Eye but I am not 100% sure. I did a little sewing and then mounted the coloured images to the card in a grid with an additional blank square for my Dymo label sentiment. The little resin shape is on an unknown source and was very handily lurking in a plastic box on my shelf!
I hope you have a good Wednesday.
Jane
x

3 comments:

  1. hei, so funny card !!! Nice images) The paper uoy used here is so beautiful))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane - the card is really cool - and just the thing for boys - they would love it! Your sewing is very neat and the placing of your pieces is perfect - I always manage to get mine just a tad wonky!! Mary G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card hun, lovely layout that fuzzy little monster is so cute! Joey x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x