Friday 18 September 2009

Blue and Silver Messy Rabbit ATC

I made these ATCs quite a few days ago for Becky's Monthly ATC Swap. I have been practising my colouring with Promarkers and tried to get a shaded effect on Messy Rabbit.

I really love this little rabbit and I think he will be making an appearance on quite a few of my Christmas cards. I used glitter glue for the snow.
We have had quite a hectic week with both my Mum and Darren's Mum being ill and giving us a bit of a fright. They are on the mend now and I am off to spend the weekend with my Mum and Dad tomorrow so no crafting for me but lots of unpacking as they will be settling for good in their house in Swindon.
I hope you all have a lovely Weekend!

Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x