Tuesday 22 September 2009

Carol's sketch fun challenge card

I made this card earlier this evening to take part in Carol's sketch challenge but I think I missed the deadline :-( I had trouble with my camera running out of battery and then uploading piccies so I think I was a bit late!
It doesn't really matter though as I had lots of fun making the card.



Carol had provided a lovely sketch for us to follow again and she has a lovely prize up for grabs. I will have to make sure I am a bit more organised next time!
Oooh! Nearly forgot, image is Messy Rabbit coloured with Promarkers and glossy accents and the paper is DCWV Christmas stack, ribbon is from my stash and the snowflakes are confetti embellished with a gem. Sentiment is Elzybells.
Jane
x


1 comment:

  1. Such a fun card Jane and yes! you did just sneak in at the last minute!!!
    Thanks for playing along, see you for the new one in the morning :)

    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x