Wednesday 30 September 2009

Stampin' up Party

I went to my first ever Stampin' up Party tonight. I had a really nice time. The Party was hosted by Caroline who works at the Ashridge Farm Craft shop and also runs Carann Crafters. I ordered the tab punch (I have been after one of those for a while) and a set of tree stamps. I also picked up some good tips for future projects.

There was a 'Make and take' and we made a lolly card. We tried out some of the punches and stamps.

It was a lovely opportunity to have a chat with other crafters and to finally see Stampin' up products in the flesh. I had been looking forward to going for ages! I was expecting to feel more enthusiastic about the products but only saw a couple of sets I really wanted to order. During the demos the stamping did not seem to come out very even which put me off a bit, the treat bag above was stamped with a roller stamp and I think it looks quite patchy...could be the ink maybe...I will see how my stamps perform when they arrive!

Am off to bed now! Am hoping will have some time for a crafting session tomorrow, I felt really under the weather yesterday and had to go to bed early :-(

Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x