Saturday 27 March 2010

An Easter basket for Easy Craft Projects

Our new Easy Craft Projects Challenge launched last night and the theme this fortnight is Easter. I created another woven basket following the tutorial on the Magnolia Challenge blog.

Our sponsor this month is the Stamping Boutique so we were very lucky to be given the choice of some images from their lovely online shop.

I chose the super cute Audrey holding a basket of eggs to make a label to decorate the basket. I cut some Nestabilities shapes, inked the edges and added an eyelet to thread with ribbon.

I used Papermania patterned paper to make the basket teamed with yellow card and added Gingham ribbon and lots of flowers and cute little butterflies with gems. The sentiment on the label is from Elzybells.

I coloured Audrey using my Promarkers using Pastel colours. I just love this image, I think Audrey is adorable and the little chick is really cute too!
I hope you will be able to join us for this Challenge, the winner this month will receive 5 images of their choice from the Stamping Boutique.
I will be back later with Jane's Doodles new image release.
Jane
x

2 comments:

  1. Just catching up on all your gorgeous makes Jane, you're sooo talented. Especially love the watering can it's brilliant, thanks for the link. :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet and pretty basket, your a dab hand at these baskets. They are gorgeous!
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x