Thursday 4 March 2010

Willow Sketchie DT card.

It's time for another Willow sketchie Challenge and this one is a very exciting one for me as we are using my sketch this week to make cards! This is the first time I have designed a sketch to be used in a Challenge and I have really enjoyed seeing what the rest of the DT did with it and I can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with!

We were very lucky to be able to play with another gorgeous download this week, it is available ready coloured or black and white so I got my Promarkers out this week and had loads of fun!


The download had lots of fun components so it was perfect to build a great card with lots of detail and depth.

All the papers I used are also available from Willow designs and I added some glossy accents to some bits for added dimension.

Here is a copy of my sketch:



I hope you will be able to join us for this week's Challenge. As usual there will be a download from Willow Designs for the winner.

Jane
x

3 comments:

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x