Monday 15 March 2010

You Rock!! Pollycraft Friday Freebie

There were two freebie images this Friday on the Tales from Pollycraft blog, a very cute duck and the super funky Codi Stylin' image.
The image was perfect to use with my DCWV Rockstar paper which I teamed with some Elzybells cardstock.

I printed Codi on to linen cardstock and coloured her with my Promarkers. I added faux stitching around both the layers and wrapped black string around the top layer before putting them together.

The little flower is by Making Memories and the button is from my stash. The sentiment was printed on my PC using a font I downloaded from Two Peas.
Paula is looking for new DT members so I am submitting my application with this card. Wish me luck!
Make sure you also check out the freebies for yourself, I know you are going to love them!
Jane
x

2 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous - I love the way you have printed the image on linen cardstock, beautifully coloured. Love your card shape, and the papers you've used. Good luck with the DT call.
    Love, Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do wish you luck, I think you would do a FAB job with Paula's images. Love the card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x