Wednesday 7 September 2011

A card for a Baby Boy

Hi Everyone, I hope you are well. I have another card to share with you today which I made using the cute baby tags from Angie Delarie.

This time, I made a mini shaped card using my Nesties and layered up circles which I sewed around with my machine. I then wrapped around the circles with twine and added a tag and gorgeous baby dummy charm from The Ribbon Girl. The sentiment and tag die is by My Favourite Things and put the baby tag onto the card with foam pads. As a finishing touch, I added a little gingham button threaded with paper string.
Have a good Wednesday!
Jane
x

4 comments:

  1. Just so cute n gorgeous Jane...

    have a lovely evening...big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous make Jane! A really contemporary design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours you chose...so bright and cheerful.....and such a change to see a different shaped baby card....lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic card jane.great image and shape and the bold colours are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. Please leave a comment, I love to read them and it allows me to go and check out your blog too!

Jane
x